to Aura Skin Care
pecializing in Advanced Skin Care
Offering the Latest in Skin Care
Technology, Body Treatments & Massage Therapy.
Pure Relaxation and
perfect eyebrow shape for the client by analyzing the face shape and facial
features. This will help to enhance the client’s natural beauty.
Maintains and cleans up an existing eyebrow contour line or
Male Eyebrow Clean up
strategically, hair will be removed from the brow until a natural looking
eyebrow is produced. There will be no wax involved. Then tweezing and trimming
of extra-long hair will be preformed. Optional: Depending on your wax
consultation, we may use wax between the eyebrow area.
Side Burn Wax
For Male or
Sides of Face
A was on the right and left
side of the face. The service focuses the attention on the bottom part
of the chin bone to the top part of the jawline.
Lip hair removal
Complete jawline, from ear to ear, and
from lower lip area down to the neck if needed.
Full Facial Wax
recommended for tan, sensitive, rosacea, or acnetic skin types
Wax will begin at the hair line from the back of the
neck and surrounding areas (all around the neck if needed) to middle shoulder.
(Optional) Up- service sale: $15 Front neck, and décolleté area.
From mid neck to the middle of the back, this includes
shoulders and upper arms. It will have a natural look and will naturally blend
with a feathered transition to the rest of the lower arm.
Full Back Wax
Entire back, this
includes: neck, shoulders, back and upper arms. The disconnection of the upper
arm and lower arm hair will have a natural look. It will be naturally blended
with a feathering transition to the rest of the lower arm.
area and surrounding area to the end of the rib cage
Front neck line to four
fingers under the navel.
Complete removal of the hair under the arms.
Hair removal will start at the elbow,
and go all the way down to the wrist. Optional: Including finger wax as well.
Full Arm Wax
This will include
shoulders, upper arm, and lower arm all the way down to the wrist. Optional:
Also includes fingers as well.
Service starts at the knee joint all the way down to the
ankle joint. Includes: waxing of the top of your feet and top of your
toes.(RECOMENDED) This service is popular in the fitness world.
Full Leg Wax
Start at the top of your legs
until the ankle join. Includes: waxing of the top of your feet and top of your
toes. (RECOMENDED) This service is very popular among males in the fitness world
Bikini Line Wax
For men or
French Bikini Wax
Clean, classic and sophisticated look; Give it a try! You will love it.
OPTIONAL: the choice of upgrade to wax off the hair from your gluteus (upgrade
price $10). Please ask for it if you are interested in having the upgrade
Brazilian Wax Service
Complete removal of pubic area hair, including the buttocks
surrounding area. Super clean!
Full Legs with
A bikini line will be created and a full leg wax will be
Full Legs with French
Toes are included
Toes are included
Body Wax Service
Include: eyebrow, under arm, full arms, full
legs and your choice of bikini wax, French wax or a Brazilian. It is a total
package value of $213.
Male Full Body Wax
Include: neck line, full back, full chest, full arms, full legs, with
optional choices: bikini line clean-up, a French bikini area only, or a
Complete Wax Services
Before your waxing treatment
- For best results, exfoliate the area of skin that will be waxed within 24 hours before your appointment.
- Hair must be ¼ inch. At least 2 weeks after shaving.
- If you are using a prescription topical from a dermatologist such as Retin-A, your skin can not be waxed.
- For a less painful wax, restrain from waxing near your menstrual cycle. You may also take a pain reliever within 30 minutes before your appointment to help alleviate the redness and bumps.
- Shaving in between appointments causes the hair to grow coarse which can make your next waxing appointment more painful. For best results, wax only every 4-5 weeks.
- If the area of skin that is going to be waxed has been exposed to the sun, make sure to wait until your skin has healed.
- Avoid the sun within 24 hours after waxing.
- Exfoliate the skin to help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Avoid any strenuous activity within 24 hours after waxing.