Personal training is essential for people who want to get in shape quickly and effectively. A basic personal training program should contain at least 5 essential components:
1. Correct exercises: This component of personal training program focuses on your posture and how your body moves.
The personal training program is essential for people who want to look taller, leaner or slim and healthier. This is done by improving the body posture. This training can help in resolving the postural issues. Better body posture will lead to better functioning of the body.
2. Resistance Training: This component includes strength training. The main goal of this component of personal training is to increase lean muscle tissue.
The body tends to burn more calories into lean muscle tissues. So personal training Ottawa concentrates on muscles training for the muscle growth and toning.
Some personal trainers focus more on traditional strength training techniques which will limit the effectiveness and quality of results.
Though an individual doing such type of training may get stronger, they may not lose weight and there will be no improvement of cardiorespiratory health. Therefore, make sure your fitness program doesn’t focus solely on strength and resistance training.
3. Aerobic Training: “Cardio” is a main component of personal training which should be done on daily basis. Many fitness experts recommend at least 30 minutes of workout daily. Cardio exercises include running, swimming, boxing, cycling, dancing or Zumba etc.
4. Stretching Training: This personal training component is essential to not only prevent injury but also to help you to shape your body.
If you are looking for a certified personal trainer then visit the website: http://freeformfitness.ca/personal-trainer-articles/personal-trainer-certification-course-ottawa/
Good personal trainers start the session of personal training through dynamic or functional stretching and then end the session with an assisted stretching program. This is done to ensure there is no muscle spasm or any other kind of stiffness of muscles and tissues.
5. Intake of nutrition and water: Personal trainer should address your diet and eating habits too. As a personal trainer, he/she should know what food you eat on the daily basis so that necessary changes can be made in your diet accordingly.