After moving three times from one place to another, I guess I could say that I know how it feels to plan of moving home, packing your things, having them transported to your new place, and then unload them again. It was not a pleasant task, but still, something must be done.
Well, it helped us unload some of our stuff, too, to be given to charities like some old clothes and toys, we even left some furniture in some homes because we know that we will not need them. They are happy they have additional furniture for their homes. It's important that once you decide to move, you get very reliable and reputable movers.
Image Source: Google
Some things to look for in a good mover is as follows:
- The Company is engaged in the first place should be reliable. Check the status of those via the Internet, ask for references and do not omit to inquire about other people's experiences with the movers considered at a special forum.
- Companies that move is considered to have to know how to properly organize your things in a truck so that your plants will not be destroyed, you do not get pinched boxes and furniture you do not get scratched. Companies must take responsibility for all and any eventual damage, scratches left on the walls of your home.
- They must have a van full of furniture: a blanket move, shrink wrap, moving dolls, floor runners are a must. An industry-standard, good closet box included in the price or come on the rental fee.
- The crew of their services should be professional and qualified.
- The Driver must be very clear about how you will be billed, offer a good hourly rate or a flat rate.